Artisanal Breads Boot Camp
Spend a day in our kitchen exploring the techniques behind baking artisan breads.
- Homemade Pizza with Sourdough Crust
- Sourdough Multigrain Baguette with Dried Fruit and Herbs
- Gruyere-Stuffed Crusty Loaves
- Potato Pan de Mie (Potato Pullman Loaf)
- Braided Lemon Bread with Lemon Curd-Cream Cheese Filling
- Knotted Dinner Rolls
- Mixing yeast dough
- Understanding ingredient functions
- Using different flours and whole grains
- Shaping dough
- Successful proofing
- Using sourdough starter
- Baking on a pizza stone
- How to tell when bread is done
1-week cancellation policy. Due to the layout of our kitchens and in consideration of your classmates, students will work in groups of 3 to 5 people. Parties of 6 or more will be directed to our private events department so we can accommodate them appropriately.
Please note we do not currently have any Canning Boot Camp classes scheduled.