Eat, Drink and Be Merry
Cook together and have a blast learning fresh new ways to make dinner fun!
- White Bean and Swiss Chard Soup with Sage
- Roasted Chicken Breasts with Caramelized Squash and Cilantro Pumpkin Seed Pesto
- Gingerbread Pear Upside-Down Cake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Working with Dark Leafy Greens and Squash
- Balancing Flavors
- Selecting and Roasting Chicken
- Determining Meat Doneness
- Preparing Herb Sauces
- Selecting Pears
- Mixing Cake Batter
- Determining Cake Doneness
- Whipping Cream
1-week cancellation policy. Due to the layout of our kitchens and in consideration of your classmates, students will work in groups of 3 to 5 people. Parties of 6 or more will be directed to our private events department so we can accommodate them appropriately.
Location: Lincoln Square
Friday, November 27 7pm
Location: Merchandise Mart
Friday, November 6 6pm
Saturday, November 14 7pm
Click a date above to enroll now.
Not what you’re looking for?