Pasta Boot Camp
Basta pasta! We're going to delve deep into regional Italian pastas, making several types of dough from scratch. You'll learn how to use a pasta roller, as well as how to create rustic shapes by hand, and we'll dress up our pastas with divine homemade sauces.
- Egg Dough: Cavatelli alla Matriciana
- Egg Dough: Black and White Striped Farfalle Salad with Shrimp and Zucchini
- Semolina Dough: Hand-Formed Pastas (Orecchiette, Busiati and Pici) with Broccoli Rabe and Sausage
- Ligurian White Wine Dough: Pansotti (Ligurian Ravioli Filled with Ricotta and Bitter Greens) in Walnut Sauce
- Mixing and Kneading Pasta Dough by Hand
- Cooking Pasta Properly
- Understanding Different Types of Flour
- Making Tinted and Striped Pasta Dough
- Using a Pasta Roller
- Shaping Traditional Pastas by Hand
- Making Filled Pasta
- How to Store Homemade Pasta
- Cooking Leafy Greens
- Balancing Flavor
1-week cancellation policy. Due to the layout of our kitchens and in consideration of your classmates, students will work in groups of 3 to 5 people. Parties of 6 or more will be directed to our private events department so we can accommodate them appropriately.
Please note we do not currently have any Pasta Boot Camp classes scheduled.