It's time to fire up our outdoor grilling patio at Lincoln Square for the summer. Here are our current grilling class options. For a more intense grilling experience, learn more about our two-day Grilling Boot Camp.
- Grilled Strip Steaks with Bacon-Chive Butter and Grilled Corn and Green Bean Succotash
- Greek Burgers on Pita with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce and Feta
- Ginger and Cumin Spiced Beef and Pineapple Kebabs with Cilantro-Mint Chutney
Register for Monday, August 6 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Monday, August 27 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Monday, September 17 6:30pm-9pm.
- French 75 (Gin and Prosecco Cockatil)
- Cajun Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Remoulade
- Grilled Andouille and Scrambled Egg Po' Boys
- Spinach and Grapefruit Salad with Honey-Mint Dressing and Toasted Pecans
- Grilled Seasonal Fruit a la Mode with Bourbon-Butter Sauce
Register for Sunday, August 26 10:30am-1pm.
Register for Sunday, September 16 10:30am-1pm.
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Grilled Asparagus with Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Grilled Strip Steaks with Bacon Blue Cheese Butter
- Smoky Fingerling Potato and Green Bean Salad with Rosemary Vinaigrette
- Grilled Banana Splits
Register for Saturday, August 4 6pm-8:30pm.
Register for Tuesday, August 14 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Friday, August 31 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Thursday, September 13 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Saturday, September 29 6pm-8:30pm.
- White Bean, Fennel and Arugula Salad with Lemon-Anchovy Vinaigrette
- Whole Wheat Pizza with Grilled Onions, Grapes and Gorgonzola
- Herb-Crusted Pizza with Grilled Eggplant, Goat Cheese and Basil
- Deep Dish Pizza with Mushrooms and Sausage
Register for Sunday, August 12 11am-1pm.
Register for Wednesday, September 12 6:30pm-9pm.
- Hearts of Palm, Grilled Corn and Roasted Red Pepper Salad with Cilantro and Lime
- Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks with Chimichurri
- Grilled Cumin-Spiced Sweet Potatoes
- Dulce de Leche Banana Splits
Register for Friday, August 10 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Tuesday, August 21 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Friday, September 7 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Tuesday, September 25 6:30pm-9pm.
- Grilled Baby Octopus with Frisée, Radicchio and Charred Lemons
- Bistecca (Grilled Strip Steaks) with Lemon, Roasted Garlic and Oregano Butter
- Panzanella with Artichokes, Tomatoes, Chickpeas and Grilled Green Beans
- Grilled Oranges with Whipped Mascarpone and Honey-Mint Syrup
Register for Friday, August 17 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Saturday, September 1 6pm-8:30pm.
Register for Friday, September 28 6:30pm-9pm.
- Chipotle Guacamole
- Carne Asada Tacos with Grilled Onions, Smoked Tomatillo Salsa and Queso Fresco
- Grilled Chayote Squash, Red Onion and Avocado Salad
- Grilled Pineapple with Ice Cream and Citrus Caramel Sauce
Register for Saturday, September 22 6pm-8:30pm.
Beyond the Burger
- Sirloin Burgers with Bacon, Smoked Cheddar Cheese and Fried Egg on a Pretzel Roll
- Salmon Sliders with Arugula, Oven-Dried Tomatoes and Lemon Aioli on Hawaiian Rolls
- Greek Lamb Burgers with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce and Feta Cheese in a Pita
Register for Saturday, August 25 10:30am-1pm.
- Charred Southwestern Salsa with Tortilla Chips
- BBQ Smoked Seitan "Brisket" Sandwiches with Grilled Coleslaw
- Grilled Potato and Corn Salad with Smoky Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette
- Peach-Blackberry Cobbler with Almond Ice "Cream"
Register for Wednesday, August 22 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Wednesday, August 22 6:30pm-9pm.
- Grilled Scallops and Broccolini with Togarashi and Hoisin Butter
- Grilled Ahi Tuna with Corn Relish and Lemon Aioli
- Snapper Grilled in Banana Leaves with Mango-Peanut Salsa
Register for Wednesday, September 19 6:30pm-9pm.
- Lemony Grilled Shrimp Cocktail with Spicy Cocktail Sauce
- Pepper-Crusted Bacon Burgers with Grilled Onions and Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Red Potato Salad with Dill and Mustard
- Grilled Seasonal Fruit Sundaes with Fresh Mint
Register for Friday, August 24 6:30pm-9pm.
- Grilled Shrimp, Scallop and Fennel Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Grilled Mussels with Grilled Italian Sausage and Warm Tomato-Basil Sauce
- Grilled Fresh Lobsters with Cilantro-Chili Butter and Elotes (Grilled Corn with Parmesan Cheese and Lime)
Register for Saturday, August 18 6pm-8:30pm.
Register for Saturday, September 15 6pm-8:30pm.
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Thighs with Mango Relish
- Spicy Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps with Asian Pears and Toasted Peanuts
- Tandoori Shrimp with Cilantro Chutney and Fennel-Spiced Grilled Flatbread
Register for Monday, August 13 6:30pm-9pm.
Date Night on the Patio
- Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons and Shaved Parmesan
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Peppers, Capers and Pine Nuts
- Farro Salad with Grilled Corn, Tomatoes and Basil Vinaigrette
- Grilled Pound Cake Panini with Bananas and Nutella
Register for Saturday, August 11 6pm-8:30pm.
Register for Saturday, August 25 6pm-8:30pm.
Register for Saturday, September 8 6pm-8:30pm.
Register for Friday, September 21 6:30pm-9pm.
- Grilled Shiitake Mushroom and Asparagus Salad with Ponzu Dressing
- Chicken and Vegetable Yakitori with Spicy Sesame Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Japanese Eggplant with Ginger-Miso Glaze
- Authentic Salmon Teriyaki with Steamed Sticky Rice
Register for Thursday, August 16 6:30pm-9pm.
Summer in the City
- Grilled Pesto Pizza with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella
- Grilled Scallops with Sweet Corn-Pancetta Relish
- Sirloin Sliders with Bacon and Creamy Horseradish Mayo
- Grilled Seasonal Fruit with Vanilla Gelato
Register for Thursday, August 9 6:30pm-9pm.
Register for Wednesday, September 5 6:30pm-9pm.
American BBQ: The Real Deal
What comes to mind when you think barbecue? Is it the famous ribs of Kansas City, a pulled pork sandwich from North Carolina or a spicy brisket from deep in the heart of Texas? Obviously what we as Americans think of as barbecue differs widely depending on where we find ourselves. The differences are real, but each represents a unique and authentic style that makes up the rich culinary tapestry that is the USA.
In this partial hands-on class we'll cover it all, but as you know barbecue takes time and certainly should not be rushed. So, we will get a jump start on the pork and brisket, but you'll tackle the ribs from beginning to end and put the finishing touches on the beef and pork. You'll also prepare three different BBQ sauces (one to represent each region), and some delicious sides to accompany the smoky goodness. Learn all about rubs and mops, so you can become your neighborhood's barbecue expert!
Register for Thursday, August 30 6:30pm-9pm.
Girls Night on the Patio
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Grilled Asparagus with Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette
- Grilled Flatbread with Ricotta, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Zucchini
- Grilled Pesto Chicken Skewers with Cherry Tomato-Caper Relish
- Fregola Salad with Salami, Provolone, Chickpeas and Red Wine Vinaigrette
Register for Thursday, September 20 6:30pm-9pm.
The Mediterranean Grill
- Fire-Roasted Baba Ganoush
- Grilled Summer Vegetable Fattoush Salad with Pita and Feta Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Shawarma with Tahini Sauce and Tomato-Cucumber Relish
Register for Tuesday, August 28 6:30pm-9pm.
Thrill of the Grill
- Spicy Coconut-Glazed Shrimp with Pineapple Salsa
- Brined and Grilled Jerk-Rubbed Chicken Breasts
- Spicy Grilled Sweet Potato and Zucchini Succotash
- Rum-Glazed Grilled Plantains
Register for Sunday, September 2 11am-1:30pm.
Grilling classes take place outdoors on our patio and are therefore subject to weather cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, all participants will be contacted by phone and email no later than 10am (for lunch-time classes) and 2pm (for evening classes) on the day of class.
Not what you’re looking for?
See All Classes