We are pleased to introduce Food Comics from The Chopping Block where our resident Cartoonist Tom O'Brien illustrates his cooking adventures. Here, he shows us how to make an easy dish to use up holiday leftovers.
Turkey isn't just for Thanksgiving, so if you are planning to roast another bird this holiday season, you already have a plan for the leftovers with this tetrazzini idea. If you need help planning another holiday meal, The Chopping Block is here to make entertaining easy for you. Be sure to check out these upcoming cooking classes:
- Southern Holiday Cheer Saturday, December 9 10am Merchandise Mart
- Deck the Halls: Holiday Entertaining Sunday, December 10 10am Lincoln Square
- Irresistible Hors d’ Oeuvres Saturday, December 16 7pm Merchandise Mart
- Holiday Hootenanny Sunday, December 17 6pm Lincoln Square
- Dinner Party Classics Monday, December 18 6:30pm Lincoln Square
- Warming Winter Dinner Party Thursday, December 21 7pm Lincoln Square
- Feast of the Seven Fishes Friday, December 22 6pm Lincoln Square
- Winter Cocktails and Appetizers Tuesday, December 26 7pm Lincoln Square
Love our food comics but want a text-only version for easy reference in the kitchen? Download a PDF of the recipe here.