Is one of your new year's resolutions to start cooking more? Did Santa bring you that Le Creuset Braiser or KitchenAide Stand Mixer you wanted? If not, this is the best time of year to get great deals on some of the best cookware to stock your kitchen arsenal! At The Chopping Block, all of our cookware is 20% off in January. You get a French Oven… You get a French Oven… and You get a French Oven! (In my Oprah voice).
That’s 20% off some of the industry's best cookware including Le Crueset, Lodge Cast Iron and All-Clad.
Here are some of my favorite cookware pieces that I use all of the time:
- Le Creuset 8qt Stock Pot: This a great introduction into the Le Creuset family! This piece is under $100 and is great for making stocks, soups and boiling pasta. I use this pot multiple times a week.
- Non-Stick Skillets: I have three different sizes of non-stick skillets: 6”, 8”, and 12”. These are great for everyday use from eggs, sautéed veggies, making tacos, or cooking fish!
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Skillet: The home cook's best friend! If you take care of this skillet, it will last forever! This skillet can go from the stovetop to the oven. I use it for cooking bacon, roasting chickens, and making cornbread just to name a few things.
- French Oven: This is cast iron covered in enamel for even cooking. I love to use this for making hearty dishes like braised short ribs and home baked breads.
- Le Creuset Braiser: This is a really versatile piece I use to make risotto, paella, buttery dinner rolls, and braising chicken.
Come in and stock up on these amazing cookware lines this month. I’ve got my eye on a few pieces to round out my collection!
If you want to learn how to use that Dutch or French Oven like the pros do, join us for Cookware Corner on Saturday, January 27 at 1pm at our Merchandise Mart location.